Cost for sessions at the Eltham Studio
- 1 session - £58
- 5 sessions - £265*
- 10 sessions - £480**
*sessions must be used within
** sessions must be used within 3
Cost for Scolio-Pilates Weekly Programme
- First assessment (75 minutes) - £80
- Following 5 sessions - £325 (must be used within 2 months)
- 10 sessions - £600 (must be used within 3 months)
- Individual follow-up sessions (60 minutes)- £70 (available after
your first 5 sessions if you wish to come less regularly)
- Scolio wedges - £37 (these are not compulsory but many clients
wish to purchase them to use at home)
Cost for Scolio-Pilates Intensive Programme
- Full programme - £500
... this includes up to 8 hours of tuition, a full set of scolio-wedges,
homework exercises and initial skype/facetime consultation.
- Follow-up sessions (2 hours) - £120
Cost for Postural assessment and home exercise programme
- Initial 2 private sessions and home exercise programme* - £120
- Follow-up sessions (one hour) and programme revision/advancement -
- Follow-up sessions (90 minutes) and programme revision/advancement
*includes a print-out of the exercises as well as an electronic copy
and email support
Cost for Pilates following breast cancer surgery
- 1 session (45 or 60 minutes) - £35
Cost for Friday 9:45am matwork class
- £12 per class x number of weeks in the course (for example an
8 week course would cost £96)
How to Book
Sessions take place in Eltham (SE9) on Tuesdays, Wednesday afternoon
and evening, Friday afternoon and Sunday mornings. Spaces are limited.
I also teach at the Pilates
& Rehab studio in Greenwich on Tuesday and Friday daytimes*.
Payment is due in advance for your first session - payments can be made
by bank transfer.
To book please email Jen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Prices for private sessions and reformer classes at the
Pilates & Rehab Greenwich studio vary and are to be paid directly
to the studio.